Junior Software Engineer - (m/f)
Location: Bern, Switzerland
CAScination AG is an award-winning medical technology company dedicated to development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovations in computer-assisted and image-guided surgery. Our trailblazing navigation systems and surgical robots are designed to improve outcomes for patients undergoing surgical or interventional procedures and offer new perspectives to patients worldwide.
We are looking for engineers bringing fresh ideas, enthusiasm and strong technical skills to join our R&D team at our headquarters in Bern (Switzerland). As a software engineer at CAScination you will be asked to contribute to all steps in the development process from collaborating with clinicians, to design architecture and code.
▪ Develop, test, maintain and improve CAS-One software platform
▪ Design user interfaces and workflow for use in medical environment
▪ Contribute to the software development continuous improvement process
▪ Collaborate with clinicians to gather input and feedback
▪ MS degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
▪ Good knowledge of the C++ language, C++ standard libraries and OO programming
▪ Demonstrated programming experience in application development (Qt)
▪ Practical experience working with medical application is a plus
▪ Ability to work independently and as a team player
At CAScination we operate in an international and dynamic environment. To meet the high requirements of customers, and authorities, our young and diverse team is constantly searching for the best and most innovative solutions. This requires a high involvement and sense of responsibility of each team member.
CAScination is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested? Then please send us your complete application documents* (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References, Diploma, etc.).
JOBS@CASCINATION.COM, Phone Stefan Aebischer +41 31 552 04 30
* Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.