CAScination AG is an award-winning medical device company with a mission to bring certainty to medical treatment outcomes. Our robotic and image-guided solutions enable clinicians to perform reproducible and efficient interventions that deliver quality outcomes from minimally invasive therapies. In our tightknit team we perform discovery and research, development and approval, manufacture, sales and aftersales. Our CAS-ONE IR system supports the implementation of Computer Tomography (CT) image guided interventions by means of dedicated workflows for treatment planning, navigation and verification of success.
To further grow our clinical application team for the CAS-One IR product line in Switzerland, we are looking for a:
Clinical Application Specialist (m/f, 80 - 100%)
In this versatile position you are responsible to train and support health care professionals in the product clinical workflow and to promote our solutions at national and international congresses. Serving as a link between clinical customers and the company, you provide training, services, and education to assigned accounts and report customer feedback to our product management and development teams.
- Provide interventional radiologists and clinical care staff with training and clinical/technical support
- Clinical support and advice to end user on eye to eye level
- Train the trainer principle to clinicians and support staff
- Excellent collaboration hospital wide (administration, support, physicians, medtech, etc.)
- Account planning, development and nurturing
- Great communication intern and extern, you will be the face of CAS-One IR
- Present products and case reports at medical conferences, customer sites and research institutes
- Degree as MTRA/MTA Radiographer or something similar (e.g. medical imaging)
- Several years of professional experience in Interventional Radiology/Oncology
- Medical imaging expert
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Structured and hands-on work approach and distinctive methodical skills
- Team player with high self-motivation
- Driven by curiosity and the desire to be part of transformational technology
- Proficiency in German, any additional language is an advantage
- Motivation to travel 60-80%, also internationally
- High IT literacy (MS Office tools)
- Valid driving license
We offer you a challenging role in a multinational and innovative environment, participation in a rapidly growing company and personal development to shape and realize your career goals. In addition we offer competitive compensation, corporate benefits, and a great culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application* (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References, Diploma, etc.).
JOBS@CASCINATION.COM, Phone: Léonie Bernet +41 31 552 04 30
* Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered