We are CAScination AG, a fast-growing and award-winning medical device manufacturer. We are dedicated to development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovative robotic and image-guided solutions for surgical and interventional medical procedures. Our products enable physicians to perform reproducible and standardized medical treatments, providing patients with minimally-invasive, yet effective treatments. To further strengthen our R&D team, we are looking for a:
Senior Hardware/Mechanical Engineer (m/f, 100%)
In this challenging and rewarding position, you will lead cross-functional and multidisciplinary development projects for our innovative medical imaging and robotics products.
- Lead multi-disciplinary projects in the area of medical imaging and robotics
- Develop HW architecture/concepts and evaluate with respect to functional safety and clinical usability (surgical instruments, robotics, camera systems, calibration units)
- Performing mechanical/physical dimensioning by analytical/numerical calculations
- Plan, coordinate and review development activities with external design and manufacturing partners to maximize the value of the external partner’s contribution
- Evaluation of suitable manufacturing technologies and harmonization of design and manufacturability (prototyping and transfer to serial production)
- Conception, planning and supervision of verification tests
- Degree in Engineering (University/University of Applied Science)
- Several years of experience in development and mechanical calculations
- Strong and solution-oriented technical skills in product development and in leading large projects in multi-cultural & multi-disciplined teams
- Experience with CAD/PDM and FEM software (preferred Solidworks, ANSYS)
- Experience in the medical-, optical- or automotive industry is an advantage
- Experience in functional safety is desired (EC machinery directive)
- English language communication is a must, German is an advantage
We are looking for personalities with leadership experience, strong motivation, curiosity and an undisputable commitment to improving healthcare through technological solutions. We offer high-quality equipement, competitive compensation and corporate benefits, a great culture and are committed to equal opportunity.
We are looking forward to receiving your application* (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References, Diploma, etc.).
CONTACT JOBS@CASCINATION.COM, Phone: Stefan Aebischer +41 31 552 04 30
* Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered