CAScination AG is an award-winning medical device company with a mission to bring certainty to medical treatment outcomes. Our robotic and image-guided solutions enable clinicians to perform reproducible and efficient interventions that deliver quality outcomes from minimally invasive therapies across a range of disciplines from oncology to otology. We manufacture surgical robots, surgical instruments and electronic components for their control.
For our manufacturing facilities in Bern, Switzerland we are looking for a proactive
Head of Manufacturing
In this challenging and rewarding position, you will lead cross-functional and multidisciplinary development projects for our innovative medical imaging and robotics products.
- Represent the mentality of medical products “Made in Switzerland"
- Build the next generation manufacturing capabilities for CAScination
- Contribute the manufacturing perspective to product development
- Introduce risk management tools for the production of medical devices
- Establish validation and monitoring of manufacturing processes and equipment
- Identify and secure international supply chains
Contact us if you are
- An energetic person with a clear attitude towards progress and success
- Driven by curiosity and desire
- A hard worker putting your heart blood into your visions
- Dedicated to a vision and the work needed to achieve it
- Systematic and natural at using a common-sense approach
- Capable of leading teams and projects to deliver high-end products
- Comfortable with independent decision making
- Able to distinguish between leadership and management
- Accomplished with exceptional experience in the manufacturing of medical devices
- Notable track record of building medical device manufacturing divisions
- An expert in applicable regulations
- Proficient in German and English
We offer you a challenging role in a multinational and innovative environment, participation in a rapidly growing company and personal development to shape and realize your career goals.
We look forward receiving your application including CV, Motivation Letter, Working References, Diploma via email to email@example.com) (Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered).
For questions, please contact: Léonie Bernet, +41 31 552 04 30